The Secretary of State for the State of Indiana provides Apostille and authentication services to U.S. citizens and Greek nationals for documents to be used in Greece. The Authentication Department for the Secretary of State for the State of Indiana does not accept walk-ins. All documents must be mailed to the address below:
Indiana Secretary of State
302 W. Washington Street, Room E-018
Indianapolis, IN 46204
The types of documents which can be authenticated include:
- Corporate documents such as company bylaws and articles of incorporation;
- Power of attorney;
- Letters relating to degrees;
- Marital status;
- References and job certifications;
- Home studies;
- Deeds of assignments;
- Distributorship agreements; and
- Papers for adoption purposes.
1 thought on “Apostilles from the State of Indiana”
Comments are closed.