Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
Which countries / states accept and issue Apostilles
The following are the countries that issue and accept Apostille certifications. For more information visit the site of the Hague Conference on Private International Law
Bosnia and Herzegovina
China, People’s Republic of
Korea, Republic of
The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
United States of America
Where do I get an Apostille for my State
Apostilles are issued by you state. Click on the lings below to find where to get an Apostille for your state. For a list of countries that issue and accept Apostille certifications, click here.
- Apostilles from the Federal Government
- Apostilles from the State of Illinois
- Apostilles from the State of Wisconsin
- Apostilles from the State of Indiana
- Apostilles from the State of Iowa
- Apostilles from the State of Kansas
- Apostilles from the State of Michigan
- Apostilles from the State of Minnesota
- Apostilles from the State of Missouri
- Apostilles from the State of N.Dakota
- Apostilles from the State of Nebraska
- Apostilles from the State of Ohio
- Apostilles from the State of S.Dakota
There always questions about what to do, how to do it and why do it.
Hopefully these FAQs will answer some of your questions.
If you have a question that is not answered under this heading, please do not hesitate to call us at 312-867-7407 or email us at [email protected]
I will be happy to provide you with any information about your upcoming translation needs between Greek and English.
Greektranslations.com has assembled some of the finest linguistic talent this side of the Parthenon. Our translation teams are at work day and night to ensure that you receive the highest quality translation – whether your project consists of a series of medical device package inserts, a motor grader user manual, a software localization project or your client’s latest marketing campaign.